The Nautic in a few words...
The Nautic Paris International Boat Show gathers every year, at the beginning of December, all the sectors of the nautical industries. It becomes on this occasion the largest indoor port in France and one of the most important boat shows of its kind in the world.
From Saturday 5 to Sunday 13 December 2020, you will find all kinds of sailing and motor boats, water sports, nautical equipment, new technologies, boat rental services, tourism and fishing at the Porte de Versailles.
The Nautic in figures
Here are the main figures from the previous edition of 2019:
- 150,000 qualified visitors
- 95,000 m² of exhibitions under 5 halls
- 9 days
- + 800 exhibitors from 25 countries
- + 1,000 boats from 2 to 20 metres
- + 1,300 press articles in France and abroad
- More than 25 hours of TV/radio