The Nautic in a few words...
The Nautic Paris International Boat Show gathers every year, at the beginning of December, all the sectors of the nautical industries. It becomes on this occasion the largest indoor port in France and one of the most important boat shows of its kind in the world.
From Saturday 7 to Sunday 15 December 2019, you will find all kinds of sailing and motor boats, water sports, nautical equipment, new technologies, boat rental services, tourism and fishing at the Porte de Versailles.
The Nautic in figures
Here are the main figures from the previous edition of 2018:
- 95 000 m² of exhibitions under 5 halls
- 9 days
- 825 exhibitors from 25 countries
- + 1,000 boats from 2 to 18 metres
- More than 1,500 press articles
- Nearly 30 hours of TV/radio