The Nautic Paris Boat Show provides partnership solutions tailored to your company's marketing and public relations operations.
Please contact Julie MORELLI, the Nautic Communication and Partnerships Manager, so that she can help you devise a bespoke offer to fit your strategy, objectives and communication.
BECOMING A PARTNER OF THE NAUTIC PARIS BOAT SHOW MEANS:
- Being associated with a major event for the general public and a leader in its market,
- Identifying your company with the values of watersports,
- Making the most of the Boat Show's reputation and positive press play,
- Developing your image with a CSP+ target,
- Building and optimising your communication.
- Your contact : Julie MORELLI - Communication and Partnerships Manager
Tel: +33(0)1 44 37 01 44
BECOMING A PARTNER OF THE NAUTIC PADDLE 2018:
The Nautic Paddle (previously Nautic SUP Paris Crossing) is the world's largest Stand Up Paddle race, gathering professionals and amateurs on the same starting line.
In 2017, 700 riders crossed Paris on the Seine river in an amazing landscape. They will be 800 this year!
This race is now an inescapable event of the French and International nautical universe, and its 9th edition will take place on Sunday 9th December 2018 in the morning.