The online accreditation service allows you to pick up your "Press" badge directly at the entrance of the Nautic located in Hall 1. This badge gives you access to the entire exhibition and allow you dedicated workspaces. For your convenience, it is strongly recommended to be accredited in advance.
Access to online accreditation to come
However, it is still possible to get accreditation on site by providing one of the following documents:
- A letter from your editor in chief appointing you as the media correspondent for the covering of the 2019 Nautic Paris Boat Show,
- A copy of your valid press card,
- If you are a freelance journalist, a letter from the management of one of the media companies for which you regularly work,
- A copy of recently published articles or photos,
- An issue of your review that is not on our press lists,
- A copy of the masthead from your publication.